Supported by OCTO's unmatched knowledge and networks
OCTO offers a wide array of custom solutions on request. For clients, OCTO has produced publications (including the world’s leading guide on marine ecosystem-based management), webinar series serving thousands of registrants, and live in-person events for hundreds of attendees, among other services. Each service is supported by OCTO’s unmatched subject knowledge and networks.
Our custom solutions include:
- Reports and other publications
- Webinar series
- Online community-building
- In-person events
- Technical tools
OCTO can provide each service in whole or in part, supporting the client as needed with authorship, design, management, programming, or other assistance.
OCTO’s clients have included, among others:
- Commission for Environmental Conservation (CEC)
- Global Environment Facility (GEF)
- UN Environment (UNEP)
- German Development Agency (GiZ)
- Society for the Protection of Nature in Israel (SPNI)
- The Nature Conservancy (TNC)
- Marine Conservation Institute (MCI)
- University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB)
- University of Washington (UW)
OCTO staff specialize in communicating ocean and coastal science for the people who manage, restore, and conserve our ocean resources. As a specialty service we'll summarize your research to make it more accessible.
For more information on how OCTO can help your organization, email us at email@example.com.